Healthcare Assistants - Days
£10.79 per hour - Full and part time hours available
Paid breaks, DBS & company benefits
Planned rotas & career development
A Top 20 Care Home Group 2023!
Parkfield Grange is a stunning and luxurious 68 bedded residential and dementia care home situated in Stourbridge.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, passionate and reliable day care assistants to be part of our growing care team looking after our residential and dementia residents. We can provide variable shift patterns and have pre-planned rotas. We offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits.
Our team members must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team supporting each other, and wanting to promote choice, individuality and independence to our residents at all times.
We are looking to recruit experienced carers, ideally with an NVQ qualification and with the desire to further their career within our home. We offer a comprehensive induction, mentorship, support and training and encourage career development.
Company benefits include: Employee Assistance Programme, retail discount rewards, Refer A Friend scheme, NEST pension as well as Paid breaks.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualifications if not willingness to attend
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing