A fantastic opportunity to join a practice with one of the best reputations in the area as a Lead Nurse. The practice is a highly tight-knit team throughout and strive to work together to provide a very high level of service. Admin has been streamlined significantly because of the dedicated team supporting the clinicians and clinical contacts remain manageable.
An opportunity to join a practice that encourages specialisms. Provides excellent GP support and offering a welcoming working environment.
Salary - £48,750 - £52,650 per annum FTE + 5 weeks leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Sudbury area
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- PCN Pharmacist & Paramedic Support
- Large ANP, NP and Practice Nurse team
- Highly-skilled admin team
- High QOF achieving
- Approachable and supportive Partnership
- Excellent Management team
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- FT Lead Nurse with Primary Care experience
- Pre-booked appointment system
- Oversee long term conditions and traditional practice nursing duties including smears, imms, wound care, travel clinics, pill checks and more
- Deliver quality patient care
- Work closely with the Practice Manager and partners
- Support, manage and mentor the nursing team undergoing appraisals and reviews
- Fantastic prospects joining a patient centric practice
The benefits -
- Generous salary
- Genuine progression opportunities offered
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- NHS pension
- GP Support and debriefs
- Welcoming team
- Lovely location
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!