This is a brilliant opportunity for a Paramedic Practitioner to join one of Eastbourne's highest-rated GP surgeries. This role sits within a wonderful team that care for a wide demographic of patients and pride themselves on being a continuous source of support for the wider community. They're in need of an Paramedic Practitioner who possesses Primary Care experience and is able to handle acute, urgent on-the-day appointments and chronic conditions.
The practice will support any further qualifications and path for progression that you choose to take, but the potential for partnership is definitely available! You'll have your own consulting room, tremendous support from the admin team, with a minimal requirement for home visits. This practice has an excellent rapport with its patients, so they need someone with a good personal touch, who's approachable and able to offer support where they can.
Salary - £42,500- £50,000 per annum FTE + 5 weeks leave + NHS pension
Location - Eastbourne area
The surgery -
- Purpose-built surgery - gold standard facilities
- Multi-disciplinary team with ANPs, Practice Nurses, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, Mental Health Practitioners etc
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Outstanding team and support structure - Multi-disciplined team of clinicians
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Progressive partnership
- Patient-centric and service lead
- Interesting and varied demographic
- On track to meet maximum QOF points!
- Using Emis Web
Your role -
- Paramedic Practitioner with Primary Care experience
- Mixture of triage, telephone, face-to-face appointments
- Mix of Acute and Chronic conditions
- One admin session per week!
- Your own consulting room
- Develop specialisms - training will be provided
- Ideally be an Independent Prescriber
- Fantastic long-term career prospects
The benefits -
- Generous salary
- Very reasonable workload; work-life balance valued
- Genuine progression opportunities offered
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 5 weeks' annual leave - bank holiday excluded!
- NHS pension
- Very settled and welcoming team
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!