Fantastic new opportunity
Care Coordinator - £26,364 per annum - London West DCA
Location: London Bridge
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for the appropriate management and coordination of the care delivery team to ensure provision of commissioned services to the people we support and be the first point of contact for day-to-day operational requirements of care team and the people we support. You will be based in our office five days a week.
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for your care packages in line with deadlines. Ensure your care team have appropriate shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with an appropriate carer as soon as possible.
- Monitor and maintain the electronic call monitoring system with incoming and outgoing times
- System maintenance related to schedules and care packages ensuring hours and shift patters are correct at all times and any ended packages have been removed from the system
- Involvement in setting up of new package including system set up and co-ordination of introduction meetings, initial rotas etc.
- Involvement in relevant meetings related to the care of the people we support, these may involve, families, other professionals or the funders
- Co-ordinate the production, collection and distribution of MAR charts for your care packages, making full use of pharmacy MAR charts where possible.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy
- To ensure management of employee's sickness and absence as per company policies, including carrying out return to work interviews when relevant.
- General line management of your care delivery team, including managing availability or contractual changes, annual leave requests, other relevant HR issues and ensuring leavers are processed in line with company procedure.
- Provide operational support in relation to complaints, staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in the on-call service on a rota basis.
- Fill gaps in care rotas in emergency situations where you have the necessary skills and experience
- Support the Recruiter by:
- Actively participating in monthly recruitment meetings to establish exact recruitment requirements
- Interviewing new care staff
- Monitoring compliance status of care delivery team and requesting appropriate documentation or training courses in a timely manner
Why work for Voyage Care?
We want to make Voyage Care a great place for you to work. A place where you feel truly valued and appreciated. That's why we've worked hard to develop a pay and benefits package, alongside fulfilling roles, to reward you for the amazing work you do. This includes perks, incentives and schemes designed to offer you a happy work-life balance.
These benefits include:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour
- Premium overtime rates of an additional £1 per hour
- Pay increases between roles as part of our dedication to helping you reach your potential
- Employee discount app - offering discounts at leading retail stores and leisure attractions
- Funded Blue Light Card - hundreds of discounts at high street retailers and restaurants
- Enhanced family leave - so you can make the most of precious family moments
- Supporting your wellbeing through access to a free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app - allowing you to withdraw your pay as it's earnt
- Paid training, induction and DBS checks - teaching you all the skills you need
- Support for you to progress and develop by gaining funded qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance policy - offering security for you and your loved ones
- Long service awards - to reward loyalty and longevity with Voyage Care
- Refer a friend bonuses - earn money for referring hard-working people like you
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
Click Apply now………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.