An incredibly supportive and innovative Primary Care Network in Lambeth are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Clinical Pharmacist, to join their friendly and inclusive team. This vacancy has arisen as they are recruiting to expand of their existing ARRS team.
A cohesive PCN, the practices work collaboratively to deliver excellent care to their local population with fantastic patient feedback.
There is a keen focus on staff wellbeing and professional development, and the PCN build in time for development of a special interest or admin, managing all workload in a collegiate manner to support each other.
Salary - £48,000 -£50,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave + BH
Location - Lambeth
The surgery -
- Hight staff retention rates
- GP and Nurse mentors
- Excellent administrative and managerial support
- EMIS and Docman
- Good in all CQC areas in all sites
- Excellent location for commuting links and staff parking for cars and bikes available
- Ensure workload is manageable to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Deliver proactive preventative care and good case management for their complex patients
- Foster a happy and supportive team environment with:
- Continuous support and encouragement to enhance skills and develop special interests
- Day-to-day informal discussions about clinical care and individual complex cases
- MDT approach to complex caseload management
- Regular clinical meetings
- Being responsive to staff ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Parking on site
Your role -
- Full-time Clinical Pharmacist
- Appointments no less than 15 minutes and longer as required
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone appointments
- The wide variety of work will ensure you will be responsible for dealing with, SMRs, med reviews, acute medication requests and updating discharge and clinic letters.
- Managing some LTC /flu clinics
- Work with a team of Clinical Pharmacists
- Utilise your prescribing qualification (dedicated support to help with your prescribing qualification if not already a prescriber)
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- Generous salary
- Wellness program
- Your development is a priority
- Superb training and mentorship
- Great team atmosphere to work in
- Support to develop specialist interests.
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!