£28-£40ph depending on shift
TFS Healthcare are working with various Trusts across the UK with an increasing demand for Registered Midwives in varied locations in the north. We value all of our Nursing and Midwifery Staff and healthcare professionals, offering a host of benefits, unrivalled clinical support as well as full autonomy of your work-life balance. You can choose when you work with block bookings giving you the ability to plan and book in advance.
We have a number of opportunities and shifts available across the North, West and South Yorkshire areas and need you on board! You'll get flexibility, great rates of pay and shifts to suit most preferences.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs of women, partners, families, and carers
- Plan, deliver and evaluate standards of evidence-based midwifery care.
- Providing full antenatal care, including parenting classes, clinical examinations, and screening
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies
You'll have the following qualification/experience:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience as a Midwife within the last 2 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.
Brilliant benefits we can offer our Midwives:
- Option for flexible ad-hoc bookings or arrange shifts with block-bookings
- Revalidation advice and unrivalled assistance provided by our own TFS clinical team for any guidance you may need
- In-house complimentary training and continuous support of personal and professional development
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll and a selection of faster payment options
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Access to CPD fund, annual incentives, rewards, and recognition for our top healthcare professionals
- 24-hour service - with the ability to book shifts around the clock and in advance
- Free uniform and other protective equipment supplied
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
If you're not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now!
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.