Senior Care Assistant Needed in Bournemouth.
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work within our clients residential service. This home will be supporting young adults aged 18+ that have mental health conditions.
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £12.17+ an hour
- Full time position
- Permanent contract
- Start and Finish times %3D TBC
Registered Home Manager experience and skills:
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Must have prior or current experience in care.
- Must have good communication and time keeping skills.
- Must have great organisational skills.
- Must live in or very near to Bournemouth, in the event of any emergencies.
- United Kingdom (required)
Please note, our clients do not have a Tier 2 sponsorship license.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Kieran on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.