Healthcare Assistant - Day Shifts
£11.09 per hour
Paid breaks, DBS & company benefits
Planned rotas & career development
A Top 20 Care Home Group 2023!
Mornington Court is a luxury 57 bed care home that provides the most luxurious surroundings and the very best in residential/dementia care and support.
We have opportunities for day healthcare assistants. We offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable carers to be part of our care team looking after our residential, dementia and nursing residents.
Our team members must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team supporting each other, and wanting to promote choice, individuality and independence to our residents at all times.
We are looking to recruit experienced carers, ideally with an NVQ qualification and with the desire to further their career within our home. We offer a comprehensive induction, mentorship, support and training and encourage career development.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualifications if not willingness to attend
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing