Registered Nurse | Outpatients | Full time, days only | Dunedin | Excellent development opportunities | Reading | Competitive salary
Spire Dunedin are looking for a dynamic Registered Nurse to join our busy Outpatient department.
You will work closely with our fantastic Nursing team and Consultants in a varied and challenging role, becoming involved in minor surgery, dressing clinics and post-operative check-up. This is a fantastic position working in a close knit and friendly team within a hospital that fully supports your development and ongoing training will always be provided. This position works days only with shifts between 7:30am and 8:30pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday mornings.
Spire Dunedin Outpatient's cover a range of specialities such as ophthalmology, breast, urology, dermatology, ENT, gynaecology and cardiology. For over a century, Spire Dunedin Hospital has played a part in Reading's history as a first-class medical facility serving its community. We offer fast access to the region's leading consultants, providing you with personalised treatments and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work in tandem with the Consultants.
- To chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and any minor surgical procedures.
- You will be joining a well-established team, who have a strong working environment and will have access to numerous training opportunities that will enable you to further develop your potential.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Wound care, Dressings and Phlebotomy experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous outpatients' experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- Newly Qualified Nurses invited to apply
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening - Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward. Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O'Neill on rebecca.o' or 07885708488.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications