General Radiographer | Imaging | Band 7 DOE | Fylde Coast | Full Time |
Spire Fylde Coast are now recruiting a full time General Radiographer to join their warm and friendly team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we're looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC . We will consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified candidates.
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT.
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- Have good communication skills
Working Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Closing Date: 14.11.2023 If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on or 07710855095.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people