Perioperative Practitioner | Scrub | Theatres | Band 5/6 | Cardiff | Full time or Part time, No Nights.
Spire Cardiff Hospital have a fantastic opportunity for a Perioperative Practitioner to join our experienced team working either full time or part time hours. Orthopaedic training available plus career development opportunities to include SFA training.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is the largest, modern provider of private healthcare in Wales. We're experts in a wide range of treatments and conditions, as well as being an orthopaedic centre of excellence, delivering exceptional quality of care for musculoskeletal (bone and muscle) related conditions.
Duties and responsibilities:
To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department; acting as the Scrub Practitioner across a range of clinical specialities
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC or HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 1 years theatre experience.
- Orthopaedic experience desirable.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatients, day cases and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Alison Roberts at
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2023.
In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications