Senior Registered Nurse (Nights) | Surgical Ward | Band 5/6 dependent on experience + Enhancements | Murrayfield - Wirral | Full Time
Spire Murrayfield in Wirral are now recruiting a Senior Staff Nurse to join their warm and friendly Ward team. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we are committed to looking after you and your health.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients and day case patients
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
- Working across 2 small wards
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Surgical or Orthopaedic experience
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications