Breast Care Specialist Nurse | Breast Service | Bristol | Full Time | Competitive salary plus fantastic benefits
Spire Bristol have an exciting opportunity for a Breast Care Specialist Nurse to join their Breast Care service on a full term contract basis.
Spire Bristol Hospital is the largest private hospital in the South West, offering fast access to a broad range of treatments and services including complex surgery and a Children and Young People's Service. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we're committed to looking after you and your health.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Act as a resource for patients, families, carers and health professionals about diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for breast cancer patients.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a Registered Nurse with experience as a breast care nurse and / or surgical /oncology experience.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical or oncology background is desirable, but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Mark Ballard
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications