If you are a night owl and like to keep your days free to do the things that you may not be able to do in the evenings? For example, spending your day studying, quality time with your family if they are at home, get the housework done whilst the house is quiet or to simply have some “you” time.
Our care & nursing home in Ilfracombe, North Devon is looking for kind-hearted & motivated night owl to join their night team, who are emotionally intelligent, passionate about care & passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives.
“It’s not just me that’s a night owl, we have some family members that love staying up late into the night as well. Having that one-on-one quality time is such a great feeling.”
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Full-time working pattern and part-time working pattern
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions
- Qualified and registered with the NMC
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
- To have leadership qualities; to lead, motivate and mentor
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
If you are an RGN or RMN and interest in this role but would like to see first-hand our culture and the teammates you’ll be working with, we invite you in to join us for an in-person info session in which you can take a tour of the home, meet some of our team for a coffee and ask them questions of what it like to work here. Or, if you prefer to go straight to first stage interview then please apply and a face to face or Zoom meeting will be arranged within 24 hours.