The nursing home is set in the heart of Devon and stands in the peaceful village of Heanton Punchardon, very close to Braunton and Barnstaple, and offers 52 bedrooms for individuals needing general and dementia nursing care. The home boasts stunning grounds overlooking the estuary, with views of the surrounding countryside.
Heanton’s approach to life recognises the values, beliefs and identity of each person. Each person that may need our support is unique and by understanding one’s life history, one’s journey in life, by striving to be a true continuation of home, we create a place where everyone feels safe and never alone.
We are looking to grow our nursing team by offering an excellent salary to a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) who can promote individual independence, dignity, and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Heanton Nursing Home.
Just some of the benefits of working at Heaton Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Full-time working pattern, part-time working pattern and bank hours are offered
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions
- Qualified and registered with the NMC
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
- To have leadership qualities; to lead, motivate and mentor the team
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
Heanton Nursing Home is an inclusive organisation with a commitment to equality and diversity.