Bank Registered Nurse - Wards | Bristol | Competitive rates of pay | Free Parking
Spire Bristol Hospital is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join the bank and provide exemplary planned care for patients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The assessment of health and well being needs
- Addressing individual's health and well being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights
- Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI
.Who we're looking for:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Working as a practitioner in and across multi disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the independent sector
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness, or annual leave
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Access to Spire Healthcare pension
- Access to Blue Light Card discounts
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire's specialist Resourcing Team
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Mark Ballard
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.