Healthcare Assistant - Days
£11.14 plus company benefits
A Top 20 Care Home Group 2023!
Rectory Court is a stunning residential home located in Blackheath and we are looking to add a Day Care Assistant as our residents numbers are increasing.
Joining us we provide full training and support and encourage career development. We offer company benefits, including paid breaks, meals, retail discount scheme, employee assistance help line and refer a friend scheme.
Our day care assistants provide individual care as required by each resident in order to meet their personal needs whilst ensuring that each person's dignity and individuality is upheld and their independence, choice and control is promoted at all times.
You will create a happy and caring atmosphere; which involves providing a wide range of general caring services and duties. Our day care assistants help in the care of the resident's physical environment and the general care of our residents.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualifications if not willingness to attend
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing