General Radiographer | Imaging | Bushey | Full Time- 37.5 hours -working shifts across Monday to Sunday with occasional on call required
Spire Bushey Hospital is recruiting for a full time General Radiographer. This role would suit either an experienced Radiographer who wants to take their career to the next level, or a junior/newly qualified Radiographer looking for their first position.
Here at Spire Bushey, you can expect effective support from your Manager and Team Leaders and extensive training and development to support career aspirations. You will work alongside dedicated and specialised Consultants with established pedigrees to give the best outcomes to our patients
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire's leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neuro spinal, general surgery and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4-site portfolio and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre - based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
- Identify with the Imaging Manager the risks and priorities when improving the x-ray service, making constructive suggestions for improvement
- To efficiently manage a busy workload. Demonstrate communication and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise while providing high quality care to our patients
Who we're looking for:
- HCPC registered with no restriction on practice
- Degree (BSc Honours in Radiography or equivalent qualification)
- Be able to manage a case load
- Previous NHS experience as a qualified Radiographer would be desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and independently as required
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications