Chef - Shepperton
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Chef to work within our client's Care Home in Shepperton. The hiring manager is looking for an experienced chef with experience in a similar environment. This particular home is registered to provide care and support for up to 60 elderly service users with conditions such as Dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
Chef vacancy details:
- £26,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 40 hours per week (shifts from 7am to 5pm)
Chef experience and qualifications:
- Experience as a chef/ cook is essential
- Experience working within a Care Home setting is desired
- Experience working with vulnerable people is essential
- Qualifications within professional cookery or catering
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss this vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.