This is an opportunity for a Clinical Practitioner with Primary Care experience to get involved with a genuinely wonderful team at a surgery that emphasises looking after its staff and prides themselves in delivering a continuity of care to all patients in the local community. You would work to ensure a high level of care is delivered to all patients, particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, on the day appointments.
The practice is very supportive of any development opportunities and prioritises staff wellbeing. You get the opportunity to enjoy a work life balance in a practice that is passionate to develop clinically and technologically. This is a great position in a fantastic surgery that can offer a wonderful working atmosphere in a lovely environment!
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - High Wycombe
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Forward-thinking practice, passionate about ways to develop
- Eclectic team of clinicians around you for support
- Streamlined and efficient admin system
- Doing a great deal for the local community
- Cover different sites within a close distance
Your role -
- Full-time over four days, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Deliver exceptional levels of care
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Utilise your prescribing qualification
- Focus on Minor illnesses and acute, urgent on the day appointments
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- NHS Pension
- Opportunities for progression
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!