Menlo Park presents a fantastic opportunity for an Emergency Care Practitioner/Paramedic Practitioner or Home Visiting Practitioner to join a forward-thinking, progressive training Practice. This practice pride themselves in delivering high quality patient care, with everyone striving to create a supportive, workplace. The post lends itself to someone who is seeking to further develop as you will have access to mentorship, and fantastic GP support in a practice that values staff morale.
You will work closely with a team of supportive and collaborative GPs and clinicians to ensure the greatest level of care is delivered when undergoing home visits.
If you want to be a part of a united team and want to help, make a real difference for a local community, then this is the role for you!
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Stamford
The surgery -
- Practice that prides themselves in delivering high quality patient care
- Passionate management team in place
- High QOF achievers
- Fantastic staff socials
- Prioritises staff care and wellbeing
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Wanting to make a difference within the community
- Streamlined and efficient admin system
- GP support
- Career development opportunities
Your role -
- Full-time or Part-time Home Visiting Practitioner
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Undergo care home/home visitsFantastic induction period
- Triaging patients
- Deal with urgent, acute appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and minor ailments
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Fantastic induction period
- Fantastic open-door policy
- GP support always to hand
- Opportunities to become a prescriber if not already
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!