Paediatric Care Assistant
UK's first Hospital/Homecare pilot scheme partnership
Regular shifts- £15 - £17 per hour PAYE (this rate is inclusive of annual leave accrual) or limited company payment available.
Innovate Care Group, part of TFS Healthcare are thrilled to be trusted as a partner to the John Radcliffe Hospital Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, to provide the very best of Innovate Care Groups unique 'Your best life' experience. We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to support PICU/PHDU inpatients on a 1:1 basis, providing high quality care to children in need of complex nursing and care support.
This is the very first time something like this has been trialled in the UK and within the NHS making this an exclusive work opportunity available to you right now. Alongside the prestigious hospital we will be blurring the lines between hospital and homecare and ensuring higher quality patient outcomes and a streamlined discharge and transition process into homecare for patients most in need.
'Your best life' is an initiative created by Innovate Care Group to provide individualised and holistic care to everyone we support. We pride ourselves on being able to work with our service users, families and next of kin to gather an understanding of what their interests, hobbies and passions are and how we can deliver that to them in a hospital setting and home environment.
Mondays to Sundays
Days 8:30am - 8:30pm
Nights 8:30pm - 8:30am
Fantastic benefits offered to our Care Assistants:
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Chance to develop your skills and progress your care career in a one off environment
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour service from your recruitment team
- CPD & on-going paid training and continuous support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Seasonal staff incentive scheme
- "Employee of the Month" and "Carer/Nurse of the Week"
- Bespoke training in line with clients' requirements
What we need from our Care Assistants:
- Have the ability to recognise deterioration in both psychological and physical health
- Experienced in at least one of tracheostomy/PEG feed/Seizure Management/Acquired brain injury
- Have an understanding of safeguarding.
- Be able to fit into a family setting
- The ability to work independently
- Be friendly, kind and approachable.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing high quality, safe effective practice
Innovate Care Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals and require that employees share this commitment. All roles are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check.
For more details, please apply or call 02030846697 today.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.