£20.60 - £27 per hour
Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse, seeking a better work-life-balance, fantastic rates, all with an agency that values you?
TFS Healthcare are working with several Trust's across the UK, with an increasing demand for experienced Registered Nurses. We value all of our Registered Nurses, offering a host of benefits, unrivalled clinical support as well as full autonomy of your work-life balance. You can choose when you work with block bookings and the ability to book with us in advance.
Brilliant benefits we can offer our Registered Nurses:
- Option for flexible ad-hoc bookings or arrange shifts with block-bookings
- Revalidation advice and unrivalled assistance provided by our own TFS clinical team for any guidance you may need
- In-house complimentary training and continuous support of personal and professional development
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll and a selection of faster payment options
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Access to CPD fund, annual incentives, rewards, and recognition for our top healthcare professionals
- 24-hour service - with the ability to book shifts around the clock and in advance
- Free uniform and other protective equipment supplied
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
What we need from you as a Registered Nurse:
- Minimum 12 months experience, including recently within the NHS
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC pin
We are a multi-award-winning healthcare recruitment agency, recently recognised by the HSJ Partnership Awards as highly commended, in the category of Best Healthcare Provider Partnership with the NHS. We specialise in offering medical professionals contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions. We value your hard work and will provide consistent recognition and support from our clinical led team. We have built and maintained excellent relationships with a variety of Trusts across the UK as well as private organisations. This is a unique opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge within an established Trust, with an agency that cares about you.
If you're not available for this opportunity as a General Nurse, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.