Bank EP Cardiac Physiologist | Private Hospital | Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Bristol
Spire Bristol Hospital are going through a period of growth and as a result, we are looking for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to join our Cath Lab team and support on a bank/temporary basis. You will be joining us at a very exciting time as we continue to grow the services we offer our patients across cardiology, as well as other areas.
Spire Bristol Hospital is the largest private hospital in the South West, offering fast access to a broad range of treatments and services including complex surgery and a Children and Young People's Service. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we're committed to looking after you and your health.
Duties and responsibilities:
- We are looking for someone with outstanding communication skills as you will be working with patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- You should also be self-motivated with strong IT skills and knowledge on the latest sector guidelines.
- You will have experience in pacemaker and other CRM (CRT, ICD, ILR), angioplasty and structural heart procedures.
Who we're looking for:
- BSc Clinical Physiology or equivalent
- Diagnostic and complex ablation procedures on a variety of cardiac arrhythmias - AVNA, Atrial flutter, AVNRT, AVRT, AT
- AF ablation - both Cryo and RF
- Experience of the implantation and follow -up of a variety of complex and non-complex cardiac devices - single and dual chamber pacemakers and ICD, CRTp, CRTd, ILRs
- Remote monitoring of all Cardiac Devices
- You should be on the RCCP/ AHCS register
Working Hours: Flexible
Contract Type: Bank
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness, or annual leave
- Unsocial Enhancements, dependent upon shift pattern worked (won't be applicable for all)
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Access to Spire Healthcare pension
- Access to Blue Light Card discounts
- Smartspending discounts (in addition to Blue Light discounts) via 'Spire for You'
- Wellbeing Centre access via 'Spire for You'
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire's specialist Resourcing Team
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
- Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people