Ongoing contract - Mon to Fri - 37.5 hours
Up to £35 p/h (experience dependant)
Are you a sonographer seeking a brand-new opportunity, where you can expand on your knowledge and skills, whilst earning market leading pay rates?
TFS Healthcare are seeking a Band 7 Sonographer for a fantastic opportunity based in Reading. The successful candidates will need to have at least 12 months UK experience, have previous NHS experience, have good ultrasound skills - produce high quality images and interpret their revenue. The candidate will be working on the maternity ultrasound and gynaecology unit. This will be an ongoing contract for 3 months with immediate start.
Benefits you will receive as a Sonographer:
- Market leading pay rates
- Option for flexible or arrange shifts with long-term contracts in advance
- Once your contract ends with a client, we can review and place you somewhere that suits your needs
- Revalidation advice and unrivalled assistance provided by our own TFS clinical team for any guidance you may need
- In-house complimentary training and continuous support of personal and professional development
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll and a selection of faster payment options
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Access to CPD fund, annual incentives, rewards and recognition for our top healthcare professionals
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
Some of the duties as a Sonographer:
- Sonographer for Maternity Ultrasound and gynaecology Department.
- Scans include all obstetric scans, 1st trimester nuchal screening, anomaly, growth, early pregnancy, and gynaecology scan
- To be actively involved in maintaining CPD for registration
- Key Skills: Windows, Viewpoint, EPR
- Work at both the main and satellite site as required (Reading and Bracknell).
What we require from you as a Sonographer:
- 24-48 months minimum experience in the field
- Enhanced DBS
- Previous NHS experience
- Degree in Therapeutic Radiography or diploma of college of Radiographers
- HCPC registration
- Hold UK Driving License
- Good ultrasound skills - produce high quality images and interpret their relevance
- Must have UK based experience and must have full right to work in the UK
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing healthcare agencies, please apply directly or give us a call for further information on 020 3879 6180.
If you're not available for this opportunity as a Sonographer, you can refer a friend or colleague and earn up to £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&C's apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.