Specialist Registered Nurse - Gynaecology | Outpatients | Band 6 + Enhancements | Murrayfield - Wirral | Full Time
Spire Murrayfield in Wirral are now recruiting a Specialist Registered Nurse - Gynaecology to join their warm and friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we are committed to looking after you and your health.
Duties and responsibilities:
To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings. This post presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with Gynaecology experience. The successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering care to patients. This involves triage advice, clinical assessment, diagnostic tests, and management of the patients' condition.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
- Working towards a post registration qualification in a clinical specialism e.g. Gynaecology is desirable
- To provide assessment, diagnostics, smooth transition of patients within the outpatient setting running clinical assessments aside the BSGE gynaecologist. To complete the BSGE requirements for accreditation.
- Essential experience of working in a outpatient clinical setting as well as desired experience in theatre and ward environment
- Competent practitioner in a gynaecology clinical setting with, specific competencies around cervical screening and cervical examination with desirable competency around colposcopy
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.