Bank Surgical First Assistant | Theatre | Competitive Salary | Wrexham | Flexible working
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Surgical First Assistant to join our Temporary Staffing Bank.
Spire Yale based in Wrexham, North Wales is recruiting a HCA to join their team in their warm, friendly and supportive Outpatients department. We offer excellent support, training and development opportunities.
Spire Yale Hospital is one of North Wales's leading private hospitals and we take pride in delivering high-quality care. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide surgical first assistance for consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism, such as orthopaedics and laparoscopy to name a few.
Who we're looking for:
- Qualified Surgical First Assistant or equivalent
- Experience across a range of specialties including orthopaedics and laparoscopy working in the SFA role
- Have been employed/trained in a surgical/theatre setting.
- You will be highly motivated and used to working in challenging but rewarding environment.
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.