Physiotherapy Assistant | Physiotherapy| Competitive Hourly Rate | Liverpool | Bank
Spire Liverpool are now recruiting a Bank Physiotherapy Assistant to join their warm and friendly team on the bank
Spire Liverpool Hospital offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as an excellent healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide general support in the area of work under the direct/indirect supervision of a qualified physiotherapist. Supervision may be provided on the ward, in the department after treatment or by telephone.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
- Correctly undertake basic assessment and treatment procedures, which have been delegated in relation to the specific patient, as agreed with the physiotherapy team.
- You will be required to provide basic administrative tasks to maintain accurate records and an efficient service.
- Deal with enquiries from the general public, both over the telephone and via email in a professional manner
- Obtain verbal consent from patients before starting the assessment or treatment.
- Assistant must demonstrate an adequate level of competency in the assessment of patients. These competencies are role specific and must be observed and signed off by a senior physiotherapist.
Who we're looking for:
- You are an empathetic and passionate individual with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of IT skills
- BTEC or NVQ in the related field however, no experience necessary as full training will be provided
- Demonstrate ability to learn new skills
- Experience of dealing effectively with the public
- Proactive and very organised.
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness, or annual leave
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire's specialist Resourcing Team
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications