Outpatient Bookings Administrator | Spire Washington Hospital | 37.5 hours | Permanent | £11.45
We have an exciting opportunity for an Outpatient bookings administrator to join our team.
At Spire Washington Hospital, we're a leading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients across the Northeast. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we're specialists in a wide range of treatments. You can get fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a customer focused, professional and effective Service that exceeds expectations to all Patients, Consultants and Visitors to the hospital.
- Receive, maintain and update patients records on the system SAP and if required liaise with internal departments.
- Working within an administrative team - back office with patient enquires, making new bookings, follow ups, continuity of care, utilising and assisting in the smooth running of the Outpatient department.
Who we're looking for:
- Must have administration experience.
- Must have outstanding customer care, verbal and written skills experience and have proven computer literacy to include Outlook, Excel and Word.
- To be able to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team.
- To remain calm, positive and confident in difficult or stressful situations
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park close by
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.