Bank Registered Nurse | Outpatients | Flexible Working | Elland
Spire Elland Hospital are now recruiting a highly motivated, flexible and experienced Registered Nurse to join our outpatients department. This role is to join the bank team which in turn will support a work/life balance to suit your needs.
Spire Elland Hospital has been providing high levels of medical treatment and personal care since 1985. Our hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team on-site who practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, general surgery, gynaecology, and cosmetic procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for providing a range of support services to the Nurses and Consultants during procedures including:
- Maintenance of quality care delivery
- Liaising and networking with other departments across the hospital
- Work as a part of a team assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Able to lead clinics
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Able to carry out wound dressings
- Phlebotomy skills (desirable as training can be given)
- Surgical Ward experience preferred, however Induction process in place for newly qualified nurses
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- Access to Spire Healthcare pension
- Access to Blue Light Card discounts
- Smartspending discounts (in addition to Blue Light discounts) via 'Spire for You'
- Wellbeing Centre access via 'Spire for You'
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire's specialist Resourcing Team
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
- Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications