Bank Healthcare Assistant | Wards | Cardiff | Free Parking
Spire Cardiff Hospital are recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant with experience of working in a clinical/hospital environment to join our experienced Ward teams.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is the largest, modern provider of private healthcare in Wales. We're experts in a wide range of treatments and conditions, as well as being an orthopaedic centre of excellence, delivering exceptional quality of care for musculoskeletal (bone and muscle) related conditions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient's health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a clinical/hospital environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 3 desirable
- Experience in the following: ECGs, Phlebotomy, Blood Pressures and Patient Observations are essential
Working Hours: 07:00 - 19:30 and 19:00 - 07:00
Contract Type: BANK
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: If we have received sufficient applications, we reserve the right to close this vacancy without further notice, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role please contact Alison Roberts on
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.